Monday 22 October 2012

The Image Says it All

Great news, I am taking part in an exhibition at the Exposure Gallery at the Old Biscuit Mill in Woodstock, Cape Town. It is called "The Image Says it All", and features twenty photographers, with one photo each. The opening is on Thursday 25 October, and it runs until 21 November. 


Okay, so my name is misspelled, but it still means the same thing :)

My entry is Quiver Trees by Night 2, which looks beautiful printed 1m wide and framed. If you buy an unframed print of this at the exhibition, the proceeds will go to charity.

Quiver Trees by Night 2

Another of my pictures, a large canvas of Red Giants, is also for sale at the gallery. My heartfelt thanks to Linda and Antonio, who run the gallery and have been supporting me!

Red Giants

No comments:

Post a Comment